Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ANOINTY, 'NOINTY



The Man with Two Brains

Ha-ha, I just now get the title, on account of how I’m dating a hot genius with a big dick.

And yes, I’m a genius, too. Thanks for asking.

The Man with Two Brains is a fucking cinematic tour-de-force. Sissy Spacek is inspirational in an uncredited role as a brain. Gray matter, indeed.

Because of this movie, when I grow up, I want to be Kathleen Turner. See it, and you’ll switch from whatever side you are currently on to the other side. Ass man? You’ll become a titty man by film’s end for sure.

I’m contractually obligated to use “titty” at least once per review.

Watch this space for my next magnum opus, a review of the made-for-tv-weepy “I Want to Keep My Baby”, starring Susan Anspach and her Spacek-like cheekbones. I’m on a fucking roll.

Eat me, Super Glossy

1 comment:

  1. Rock Hard has nothing on you! Your S-G reviews come from the heart/gut/spleen. Rock Hard is all cerebellum/bile.

    ReplyDelete