Monday, June 7, 2010

Handle with Care


Some pervert from the interfacewebbook told me to rent The Candy Snatchers. I liked the title and knew nothing about it. I knew even less about the guy who told me to rent it, so it seemed like the right thing to do. Candy Snatchers stars Los Angeles and a host of sexyish actors nobody ever heard of and certainly all of whom went on to do nothing. They perform with panache until some autistic kid shows up and completely stole my heart without ever saying a word. He’s like Mongo from Precious, but extraordinarily white and kinda sexy. Candy Snatchers puts damaged kids in the driver’s seat but for what reason, I do not know. I do know that if I were an autistic child in the 1970s, I’d be running all over the Hollywood Hills trying to get in some such trouble. Who would care? Charles Manson and Warren Beatty would be wreaking havoc on every shit-for-brains asshole in the city and I’d be home by dinner. But what really scared me about The Candy Snatchers is if I were a kid today I’d totally be diagnosed autistic or assbergery or bi-friggin-polar or whatever people choose to submit to and my parents would have me on every drug known to man. I’d still find my way on to the internetts though and I’d surely sell my attention-deficit ass to the first troll who offered me $5.00; the kind of upstanding citizen who’d recommend The Candy Snatchers. Ta Ta, Rock Hard

4 comments:

  1. Is "The Candy Snatchers" the sequel to "Strangers with Candy," or the prequel to "Strangers with Candy"? And, does Stephen Colbert make a cameo in this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a remote chance Colbert was the autistic child, but probably not since Colbert lists his birthyear as 1964, which in real, non-Hollywood years means he was born in 1954...Either way, he was too old to play the boy...and I don't think Colbert was ever that blonde.

    Candy Snatchers should be the sequel or prequel to SWC, cause anything to wipe away the memory of that cinematic doo-doo is a good thing(and I'm a die-hard SWC/TV fan).

    I love you, Rock Hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for that clarification, as well as that biographical information on Stephen Colbert. I must say, he is very well-preserved for his 56 years. I will now go to the Wikipedia and provide them with this updated information, so that he will no longer be able to deceive America. I will also not rent this movie, since he does not actually appear in it. And I will also make note on the Wikipedia that he does not appear in it, so that know one will fall into that web of deception, either. Thank you, Rock Hard, for keeping America safe from the lies of the Entertainment Industry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is The Candy Snatchers decent jack-off material or should i look elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete